Bhakti Rose is launching a comprehensive and complete online Ayurveda Goddess Training for women of all ages starting in February 2020.
So many people ask me where they can learn more with me and how we can continue the learning journey together … well here is your chance. Bhakti Rose, my new business, is a portal for all kinds of online learnings, offerings and collaborations. I’ve got an incredible team of women working with me from tech support (much needed!) to beautiful photographers as well as guest teachers and content developers. We’re pulling together a virtual party of ayurvedic wisdom and empowered women living their best lives and supporting you in living yours.
A strong focus been making the offerings beautiful. We’re spending a lot of time on design and photography so that when you dive into these teachings you get the same ‘bhav’ or sacred feeling that you would during an in-person workshop. I think this is the thing that has surprised me the most about learning on-line myself; it really can change the way I’m feeling as radically as a real life workshop. Plus the benefit of learning from home is just that, you are at home so when we talk about changes to your diet, lifestyle, kitchen and personal beauty regimes it’s all right there in front of you – the perfect playground for bringing ancient wisdom into your life immediately.
In the course you will:
- Improve your diet and digestion in a gentle, nourishing and sustainable way
- Balance your hormones and menstrual cycle / fertility / menopause health
- Meet in circle (we use the virtual platform ZOOM) with other women sharing insights and healing practices together
- Practice meditation, yoga nidra (deep relaxation), pranayama and chanting
- Learn how to best support your unique constitutional type
- Experience essential oils, spices and herbal remedies for your unique conditions and constitution
- Practice some ancient ayurvedic rituals such as pinchu (oil compress on the forehead), kidney hot compress treatments and specific massage techniques for self-care or for your friends and family
Understand how your yoga practice and yoga teaching style impacts the constitutional types, and how to best leverage this for healing
- Work with the gunas and the elements to create more sattvic or ‘sweet’ and wholesome physical and emotional states of being
- Learn about the unique Australian seasons and the healing of the natural landscape through the lens of ayurveda as well as Aboriginal approaches to health and wellness according to the seasons
- Raise healthy and happy children using Ayurvedic principals and rhythms
This training is part sacred immersion into the teachings (practice) and part information gathering and lecture format (education). You will be refreshed, re-balanced and ready to share what you have absorbed. A comprehensive hard copy workbook is included, as well as a set of Japa Mala beads which we mail out to each participant. Please join us, I’m beyond excited to watch this community grow and flourish. These teachings really do have the power to help us get comfortable in the madness. I’ve experienced it myself and seen transformation in so many of my students. I have so much to share.
Every two weeks throughout the course we will explore a different topic and you will be sent new video content as well as audio recordings and other supporting materials. We’ll also meet on ZOOM and in our Facebook Group, times for this will be arranged soon and with plenty of notice. If you miss a session it will be recorded and you can catch up later. There will be homework assignments and practical exercises (think cooking up a storm, beautiful self-care rituals and making your own ayurveda beauty products as examples). The course focuses on the personal healing journey of each participant as a platform from which to then serve others and share this work out in the world.
This course is not accredited, as Ayurveda is not really regulated in Australia, but it will provide wonderful tools to support your life and health and that of your family and friends. If you are a yoga teacher or health care practitioner of some kind it will enhance your skill set in serving your students and clients. You will be issued with a Bhakti Rose Ayurveda Goddess Training Certificate of Attendance and we can also offer CPD points for Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia, contact us for more information.
Katie Rose (formerly Manitsas) is an advanced level Jivamukti Yoga teacher and an ayurveda teacher. She is also qualified in Kundalini Yoga and as a doula (childbirth support person) she teaches for the Australian Doula College and holds the highest possible accreditations with both Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia.
She has been teaching yoga for over 20 years and has now trained hundreds of people to be yoga teachers. Katie’s passion is in empowerment for women as well as yogic philosophy and bringing devotion and a sense of the sacred to everyday life. She has a deep compassion for animals and a reverence for nature. Katie is a published author of several books including the recent ‘Mindful Living’.
She is the mother of four boys and lives with them in Sydney’s super-hip Inner West. With Great Love All is Possible!